New 30 Amp Capacity to Meet a Variety of Commercial and Residential Applications
The new 30Amp high current capacity bulb and capillary(diastat) thermostat has been designed for large electric appliances and heating controls. The new HC SERIES thermostat can be preset within the temperature range of -40°F to 752°F (-40°C to 400°C). The new HCRM SERIES thermostat can be preset within the temperature range of 104°F to 752°F. (40°C to 400°C)
- Designed for large electric appliances and heating controls
- HC Series: -40°F to 752°F (-40°C to 400°C)
- HCRM Series: 104°F to 752°F (40°C to 400°C)
- 120/250VAC, 30Amps, Resistive, 100,000 Cycles
- 250VAC, 2.9FLA/30LRA, Inductive, 100,000 Cycles
- 400VAC, 18Amps
- European qty (2) M4 size holes, 28mm or American Style #8-32 thread, 33mm or 44mm
- UL, c-UL and ENEC approval ratings
Don’t forget your accessories! Variety of knobs, dials, bezels and plates available
Click here to read press release and download datasheets
This new bulb and capillary control is competitively priced for volume quantities. Production has already started.
We are honored to serve as a manufacturer’s rep for Selco.