Low Cost Solution and Easy Drop-In Replacement
September 2017 – Selco Products has designed and developed the eCap Series electronic thermostat. Not only do these control the temperature in an application, but they manage most of the energy consuming components. It promises to deliver energy savings through the latest switching power supply technology (30mW at idle state). This product is an ideal solution where energy consumption is critical.
eCap Series Features
- Works in variety of applications and industries (HVAC, lab equipment, medical devices, plastics, commercial food equipment and more)
- Wide variety of sensors are supported. NTC thermistors, thermocouples (type J, K) and RTDs.
- Sensing from -40°F to 2012°F
- Robust and reliable 30A relay to support heavy duty loads
- Other options: 12A and 20A. Oriented for cold applications and SSR output to drive external relays.
- High accuracy of temperature control due to close differentials
- Accuracy: RTD – 1°F and Thermocouples – 2°F
- Programmable to open or close on rise
- Multiple knob and shaft options
- Mounting brackets from 1.1″ to 1.75″ (28mm to 44mm)
- Custom brackets and digital displays available upon request
- Next generation will be IoT ready (mid-2018)Click here to read press release and download datasheet
They are similar in form, fit, function and price to conventional electromechanical bulb and capillary thermostats. The PERFECT drop-in replacement and low cost solution.