Serving OH, MI, IN, W. PA, WV and KY
ESI is characterized by sound financial management, motivation and plans for business continuity. We pride ourselves in being “businessmen in sales,” not just salesmen in business. ESI provides stability, trust and confidence that enhances our relationships with customers throughout the territory. For more information, please contact us via email here.
- ESI was founded in 1972 by Harry J. Abramson.
- ESI establishes goals for each principal and meets our objectives.
- ESI has world class synergistic component lines.
- ESI has one of the finest sales support teams in the industry.
- ESI has an ongoing sales and self-development program.
- ESI has earned respect both locally and nationally.
- ESI works effectively with our distribution partners.
- ESI is not dominated by any one line (largest is 13%).
- ESI thoroughly understands the electrical component business.
- ESI understands the passive components and electromechanical business.
Selling On Quality Not On Price
We invite you to book reservations at these local hotels, which offer a special rate to Electronic Salesmasters visitors.
- Where is Our Industry Headed?
- Demand Creation is too often Exaggeration
- A Rep’s View of Email Overload
- The Triple Whammy
- An Open Letter to the Industry I Love
- The Perfect Buyer in the Eyes of a Rep
- The Perfect Distributor in the Eyes of a Rep
- The Perfect Forecast in the Eyes of a Rep
- The Perfect Principal in the Eyes of a Rep
- The Perfect Regional Sales Manager in the Eyes of a Rep
- The Perfect Rep in the Eyes of the Industry
- The Perfect Sales Meeting in the Eyes of a Rep
- The Perfect Trade Association in the Eyes of a Rep
- Commission Rates Consequences
- Who Owns the Customer? Distributors, CEM’s or no one?
- Why Sales Managers No Longer Aspire To Be Reps
- The Perfect Distributor in the Eyes of a Rep (Revisited)
- The Times They Are REALLY A-Changin’
- Perfect “No Nonsense” Distribution–in the Eyes of a Rep
- Perfect Business Ethics in the Eyes of a Rep
- The Perfect Activity Report in the Eyes of a Rep
- The Changing Ways That Distributors Are Doing Business
- When You Don’t Make The Numbers, Who’s To Blame
- The Distribution Paradigm Shift
- Extreme Jobs and the Reps Who Love Them
- Why Globalization is Imperfect
- Perfect Commission Rate Considerations
- The Perfect Flaws of Internet Auctions
- This is What I Believe . . . A Rep’s View
- The Perfect Rep Council
- The Perfect Top Ten Rep Myths
- A Perfectly Objective View of the Electronic Rep’s Future
- A Painfully Perfect View of GM’s Future
- A Perfect View of Imperfect China
- A Perfectly Logical Concern for Reps: The Diminishing Number of U.S. EE’s
- A Perfect Time for this Rep to Vent
- A Perfect View of “Exporting America”
- Working With Principals
- Perfect “How Come Quickies”