Affordable remote drop-in replacement solution.
Remote freezestats provide low limit freeze protection controls and indication in cooling coils, operating dampers, valves, compressors, or fan motors in HVAC systems. The vapor-filled capillary quickly responds to the lowest temperature sensed by any one-foot section. This compact enclosure can be mounted horizontally or vertically for flexible installation.
Industrial or large commercial HVAC systems are costly to replace frozen, frost build-up, and burst water coils. Freezestats provide a low-cost drop-in replacement solution to keep HVAC pipes from freezing and comes complete with mounting clips and installation instructions. In stock for immediate delivery!
- Available in 10, 20 or 50 foot capillary lengths
- Auto reset 35-70ºF (1-21ºC)
- Manual reset 35-70ºF (1-21ºC)
- 120VAC, 14A FLA, 84A, LRA, 3/4HP
- 240VAC, 12A FLA, 72A, LRA, 2HP
- 2xSPDT switch action for multiple response options
- Dust proof and moisture proof enclosed plated steel case 3.6” H x 5.5” W x 2.6”D
- UL, CUL, CE, and ROHS certified
Contact us for info/samples
We are honored to serve as a manufacturer’s rep for Selco. Selco’s wide range of temperature control products serve a variety of industries including appliance, HVAC, medical, telecommunications, food service, and instrumentation.
Contact ESI for more information about custom drop-in replacement t-stats, remote freezestats, electric thermostats, NTC thermistors, temperature probes, electronic temperature control, high-bright LED lighting, control knobs, and panel instruments.