Tecate Group offers an array of capacitors and ultracapacitors for SSD applications including flash-to-cache data retention. These capacitors and ultracapacitors are available in SMD and through-hole configurations and are ideal for providing short-term power backup in various SSDs. Some of their many applications include:
- TPLH Radial ultracapacitor cells for short-term backup power to maintain data integrity in SSDs.
- PBLL ultracapacitor modules for easy plug-in connectivity and excellent choice in replacing traditional battery back-up units.
- PC prismatic ultracapacitor cells for short-term backup power in very low-profile applications.
- Custom ultracapacitor modules for use on board or located remotely within systems to provide maintenance-free, life-long power backup in SSDs.
- CMC ceramic capacitors for noise filtering in SSDs.
- CAP-XX HS series ultracapacitors for small-footprint backup power in space-restricted boards.
Tecate Group can quickly develop a custom solution to satisfy even the most demanding applications. Products range from special leads on standard cells to fully integrated hybrid assemblies. Tecate emphasizes quick-turn, in-house design capability and proof-of-concept prototype delivery.
ESI is the local representative for Tecate Group. Tecate offers the broadest capacitor product lineup coupled with superb technical support. Tecate’s wide-ranging capacitor lineup makes it easy to find the product that fits your needs.