Tecate Group offers an array of capacitors and ultracapacitors for solar applications including supplemental power during low-light conditions. These capacitors and ultracapacitors are available in cells and modules depending on system voltage requirements and are ideal for energy storage and circuit-charging schemes in various solar power systems. Some of their many applications include:
- TPLH ultracapacitor cells for energy in various low-power LED lighting applications.
- Custom ultracapacitor modules for power storage in solar power systems.
- PBL/PBLL ultracapacitor modules for use in conjunction with small solar panels to transmit wireless network data to provide a state of health in LED streetlights.
- Custom ultracapacitor modules for power during low-light conditions in solar-powered buoys.
- HS2 series ultracapacitors for use in conjunction with small solar cells to provide power in wireless sensor nodes.
- CMC ceramic capacitors for charging in solar-charging circuits.
ESI is the local representative for Tecate Group. Tecate offers the broadest capacitor product lineup coupled with superb technical support. Tecate’s wide-ranging capacitor lineup makes it easy to find the product that fits your needs.