ESI is the local representative for Positronic, a global manufacturer of high reliability electronic connectors for use in various applications related to military, space, commercial aerospace, medical, industrial, test, and rail among others.
Key products include high power, D-sub, rectangular, modular and circular connectors. Many parts are offered off-the-shelf for immediate shipment using the company’s e-commerce partner, PosiShop.com. Features include options for mixed density, blind mating, optical, waterproof (IP67), hermetic, thermocouple, spaceflight, mil-spec, solder/wire/press-fit terminations and various accessories. Connector types include options for free cable, PCB mount and panel mount.
Although a large catalog of standard products exists, customized solutions are available as well. In fact, Positronic is known globally for the unique ability to quickly modify existing or create new products to meet application-specific needs.
- Rugged IP65/67 connector for use in rail, earth moving, battery and related applications
- 3 #12 contacts; 2 #12 and 6 #22 contacts; or 10 #18 contacts
- Operating temperatures up to 200°C
- UV, shock and vibration and salt spray protected
- Standard density D-subs with size 20 machined contacts
- #20 contacts, M23408 and M39029
- SD Series: Industrial applications, crimp contacts
- MD Series: Industrial apps, fixed contacts
- RD Series: Mil/Aero, crimp contacts
- MDX Series: Industrial or Mil/Aero, fixed contacts
- HDC Series: Mil/Aero, fixed contacts
- SND Series: Spaceflight applications, crimp or fixed contacts
- Low-profile, stackable power connector
- #20 contacts
- GF Series: PCB termination – straight solder and wire termination
- GFPL Series: PCB termination – right angle solder