ESI is the local representative for Amphenol RF, one of the largest manufacturers of interconnect products in the world. Amphenol designs, manufactures and markets electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, coaxial and flat-ribbon cable, and interconnect systems.
The primary end markets for Amphenol’s products are communications and information processing markets, including cable television, cellular telephone and data communication and information processing systems; aerospace and military electronics; and automotive, rail and other transportation and industrial applications.
Certified by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- Full range of RF connectors designed for use in a variety of applications and markets
- Cable mount, PCB mount and Board-to-Board solutions are available
- Non-magnetic, IP rated sealed and isolated connectors
- Full range of in-series, between series and T-shaped coaxial adapters
- In-line barrel adapters, bulkhead and panel mount solutions are available
- Full range of pre-assembled, fixed length, standard cable assemblies
- Available with most commercially available RF connector series mounted to popular flexible cables as well as semi-rigid conformable (hand formable) cable
- Custom assemblies available