SCHURTER’s DD12 power entry module offers various mounting options in an attractive, flat design.
The successful DD12 power entry module series is now extended with new flange variants for screw and snap mounting. New versions are also available with additional ground choke for suppressing high frequency interference on the ground conductor.
Unique Selling Proposition
- Various mounting options
- Attractive, flat design
- Switch for highest inrush current
- V-Lock cord retaining
- Panel mount: Screw-on from front side
- 4 Functions: Appliance Inlet Protection class I, Line Switch 2-pole, Fuseholder for fuse-links 5 x 20 mm 1 or 2 pole, Line filter in standard and medical version
- V-Lock notch standard
- Quick connect terminals 6.3 x 0.8 mm
- Ultra-compact design.
- Ideal for low profile designs
- Aluminum case provides good shielding
- All single elements are already wired
- Fuse drawer meets requirements of medical standard IEC/EN 60601-1
- Ideal for application with high transient loads
- Suitable for use in equipment according to IEC/UL 60950
- Suitable for use in medical equipment according to IEC/UL 60601-1
Other versions on request
- Solder terminals
- Fuse drawer 1-pole, plus spare fuse case F
- use drawer 2-pole, with shorting bar
- Other rocker marking
- Line switch, illuminated
- Line switch 1-pole
- Medical version M80 Class X1- and Y1-capacitors for enhanced withstand voltage
We are honored to serve as a manufacturer’s rep for SCHURTER, a leading partner for passive electromechanical components (fuses, circuit breakers, connectors, EMC filters and input systems).