27 Dec Merkle-Korff Industries Brushless DC Motors
Merkle-Korff’s highly efficient brushless DC motors are ideal for commercial food equipment, pump/valve, business equipment/automation, conveyor, pellet stove and medical automation applications.
Merkle-Korff’s brushless DC motors feature brushless technology, ultra-quiet operation, long life, low RPM/high torque, integrated control, soft start/reversibility and high temperature/high contamination applications.
- Two quadrant programmable control: current limiting, acceleration, speed regulation, velocity profiles and more
- Built-in quadrature encoder
- Over-current protection
- Locked Rotor Protection
- 0 – 5 or 0 – 10 VDC speed reference voltage
- Dynamic braking and holding capability
- Input voltage polarity protection
- Electronic commutation
- Long life
- Ball bearing construction
- Class F Insulation
- 3 phase stage – wye connection
- High energy/skewed magnets for reduced cogging
- Integral hall sensors for rotor position
- Hall only output: externally controlled
- Incremental optical encoder
We are honored to serve as a manufacturer’s rep for Merkle-Korff Industries, an industry leader in brushless, PMDC and AC gearmotor and motor and control solutions for applications in commercial food equipment, consumer appliance, vending, pellet stove, pump, medical and other markets. A pioneer in the development of small motors and gear motors known as “sub-fractionals,” the Merkle-Korff brand has contributed to the success of countless commercial, industrial and consumer products since its founding in 1911.