BGA Socket Adapter Systems from Advanced Interconnections Corp. convert surface mount device packages to thru-hole (pinned) assemblies, making it easy to plug and unplug SMT packages, such as BGA, LGA, or CSP.
A practical and economical solution for applications that require future device upgrades, field programming at point of use, or the ability to quickly swap out devices in the field or during test & development. BGA Socket Adapter Systems protect valuable PC boards and save time by eliminating the need to de-solder packages during device removal.
- Advanced’s field-proven screw machined terminals with multi-finger contacts, arranged in an interstitial male/female pin pattern are gold plated for gold/gold interconnect.
- Small overall size & same footprint as device – only 2.00mm larger than device.
- No external hold-downs required.
- Unique alignment pins protect pin field and aid in hand placement with optional stand-offs available.
- Sockets and adapters are provided with protective covers which facilitate automated pick & place.
- Superior electrical performance – very low signal attenuation.
Brass – Copper Alloy (C36000)
Beryllium Copper (C17200)
0.50mm Pitch: 96.5Sn/3.0Ag/0.5Cu
0.65mm Pitch: 95.5Sn/4.0Ag/0.5Cu
G – Gold over Nickel
Note: Alignment pins are Nickel plated
Salesmasters is honored to serve as a manufacturer’s rep for Advanced Interconnections, a leading designer and manufacturer of innovative, technologically advanced interconnect solutions.